Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy 30th Andy!


This year for Andy's birthday I did a surprise party and it was a lot of fun because he had no idea! Thanks to everyone that came it made his day to see all of his friends and family!






I just wanted to take a second and tell Andy what an incredible man he is, and I will be forever grateful to Brian for setting us up! Andy is such a hard worker and he always makes sure our needs are taken care of. Whenever I'm in a bad mood he always finds a way to make me laugh. He is such a wonderful dad and the kids love wrestling and
playing with him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!


4 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Happy 30th Birthday Andrew!!!!

Jeanna GT said...

so i suppose i get the crazy blurker award... Kayli, you have no idea who I am and I honestly don't know how I stumbled on your blog, i think i googled andy's name... just wanted to wish andrew a happy happy 30th and you now can officially block your blog just for my sake! i'm an old friend of his and you guys seem to be doing great! thanks for treating andy right! he deserves it!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday you old fart-just kidding! I have no room to talk! :)

Charayne said...

I didn't realize he was that OLD! Just kidding Happy Birthday and great job Kayli for being such a good wife and having a party for him!