Saturday, December 6, 2008

Relief



I am so happy because I was in charge of our Christmas enrichment and it was this morning, yeah all over! I am also happy because it went so well. It started at 9:30 and we had breakfast and everyone that signed up to bring food did, yeah, and then we went into the chapel and had an incredible program. Lauri Carrigan came and sang and talked and she did an amazing job. You should check out her website, www.lauricarrgian.com. Anyway I am relieved that it is over and now I can relax and enjoy Christmas!

4 comments:

Marian said...

I just had so much fun reading all your blog posts! Thanks for sending me your link. Your kids are so cute! I'm glad your enrichment went well - I'm the enrichment leader in our ward, and ours is next Thursday. Hopefully all will go okay!

Kim said...

At first I thought that you were writing that you were excited you were in charge & I was thinking you were crazy.

That is a lot of work. I'm glad it went so well. It's especially hard during the holidays with all the other things going on.

Brittney said...

That is one of those calling I never care to have again. It was always so overwhelming to me. I'm glad that it turned out so successful and that you got it over with early in the month so that you can enjoy your holiday!

Andrea said...

It sounds like you did an awesome job! We sure do miss you at Bunco. Merry Christmas!!!