Thursday, March 12, 2009

My New Addiction

I have had my magnet board for five years now and have never found any magnets worth putting on it. Well, I saw these a while back and I'm sure many of you have too! Talk about easy, cheap, and fun (things required for me to do any sort of craft)! And I have had "girlie" scrapbook paper for at least five years as well but never really get the chance to use it, so as you can see I couldn't help myself I just kept making more! Who knew that gluing paper to rocks could be so much fun?

8 comments:

kristy said...

Hello?!? We were supposed to make magnets together! Oh well, now you'll just have to give me some! :)

kristy said...

this is really your sis

Melissa said...

Those are so cute! You are going to have to tell me how to make them. (it can't be to hard for me to do though, I am a crafting retard.) They look very cute.

Sorensen Family said...

I've wanted to make some of those,too! You have inspired me to get on it now!

Brittney said...

You said rock but are those just the clear half marbles? I need details. These are very cute!

Sarah said...

cute! when i get a magnet board, you'll be my magnet maker...or how about my house decorator??

MEREDITH said...

Those are way cute!!! LOVE THEM!!! Yeah I agree Sakura sure does sound good to me as well, I think that type of food always sounds good... It was so good seeing you guys and being able to catch up without screaming kids ahhh it was nice... Ok well talk with you soon. MERE :)

Andrea said...

Cute, Cute!!! You will have to share they "How To" info at bunco.