Thursday, April 30, 2009

EWWWWWW!

Since the dawn of my motherhood I have seen and cleaned up some pretty gross things but today tops the list! I was just getting out of the shower when Austin came running in my room saying, "Mom, Caleb is playing with his poop!" So I come running out and sure enough Caleb had a dirty diaper open (that I had just changed and put in a plastic sack) and had the poop in his hand and was rubbing it all over his yellow school bus. YUCK! It was also spread over the entryway floor (luckily tile). GROSS! So after two long baths (Caleb and the school bus) and a lot of scrubbing we are clean again.
Unfortunately the bus no longer sings or lights up but at least it's clean!
Who would've thought something as cute as this:

could cause so much TROUBLE!

6 comments:

Cami said...

That is gross! You are such a patient Mom!

Melissa said...

Ohh the things that we do and see as mothers!

NatPalmer said...

I've had my share of poo disasters... & I've only potty trained 1 kid so far! Aaaaaaaaah!

Megan G. Wiseman said...

Kayli I'm glad I found you. This blogging thing is new to me, but so much fun. Your family is sooo cute!

Brittney said...

It's such a boy thing! I don't remember my girls being nearly as interested with poop as my boys!

The Prescott's said...

Ha ha! That is funny and way gross!