Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Fourth!

For the Fourth we, of course, started the day with the Parade (which we swear off every year because of crowds and the heat), and then headed to the Baugh annual picinic at Scera Park, and ended the day at Dallins house for swimming, bbq, and fireworks!


Caleb loved every minute of the parade, he waved and pointed at everything!

Austin at the Baugh Picnic with Lucy, Redick, and Ellie


Swimming at Dallin's house, Austin stayed in the pool for 3 hours straight!


Fireworks! (Don't mind my outfit, I just got out of the pool!!)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy forth of July! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Megan G. Wiseman said...

Looks like a fun 4th. Thanks for visiting us. I loved seeing you guys again. Thanks for making the trek all the way to my house. You are great moms and I loved seeing your cute kids.

The Prescott's said...

Dallin has a pool at his house?