Friday, October 2, 2009

Snow! Feetsie Jammies! And other randomness!



I can't believe there is snow already in the mountains! It turned cold so fast! But I was excited to finally get the feetsie jammies out again, I love these! Too bad Austin has grown out of them. Actually he's so big he just prefers to dress up as his dad, down to the socks and shoes, funny kid.






It feels like I haven't posted for a really long time. But nothing too big and exciting has happened at our house, just normal life. I feel like I am super busy although those of you with older kids who are in school full time and then play sports or do other after school activities are I'm sure, way busier! Here is our schedule. Mondays Austin has speech therapy at the elementary school. Tuesdays Austin has preschool and then I take Caleb to a play group at Kids on the Move, where we do a little Kindermusik. Wednesdays is a free day where I do laundry and housework. Thursdays is preschool. Friday another free day.
Okay so not really that busy, but I guess it is preparing me for a Kindergardner and a Preschooler next year, and all the years beyond! Anyway now that I've bored everyone to death I will sign off!




P.S Caleb isn't walking yet but is very, very close. Hopefully by Halloween, he will be able to trick-or-treat by himself!

4 comments:

M&M said...

I can't believe you guys got snow!!! Crazy!

Melissa said...

I love footie jammies! I wish I could find some my size. I think even on your "free" days, you are still running around cleaning house and doing laundry. I think when you are a mom, you never get free days. So you still sound pretty busy to me. :) And hooray for Caleb almost walking!! I think that that is great!

Charayne said...

Yea! So exciting that he is getting so close to walking....they just do it when they are ready. Life does get busy, but how fun to be doing so many things with your kids. Glad you're doing well. Oh and I just love footie jammies, they are the best!

Brittney said...

Stinks for you...we're 75 degrees and sunny today! :)

I think that you should get you some jammies like the kiddos. I saw them on clearance last winter and debated getting me some. They look SO comfy but I don't think the hubby would be too excited about me sporting them. :)