Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's a.....

Well, we had our ultrasound today and apparently according to the doctor, we are very good at making these, so if you haven't already guessed we are having another
BOY!
I have to admit there was a little twinge of dissapointment, but it didn't last long. After seeing your baby on the moniter and seeing how perfect they are even when they are so tiny, you can't help but love them. So bring on another boy, we are ready.
Austin is not so sure! He wanted a sister and he is not happy to have another boy, "What are we going to do when we have 10 boys, there will not be enough seats in the car!" (Trust me Austin, we will never have 10 kids, boy or girl, so it's going to be fine). Hopefully he will come around to another brother soon.

Christmas is coming soon (I hope)

6 comments:

Jake and Aleesa said...

Kayli, I don't know.....10 boys may be pretty fun :) I LOVE Austin, he'll warm up to his new little bro...eventually.

Rachel said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! He is going to be adorable! Congrats!

Brittney said...

At least you are experts on the whole boy thing by now so this third will be a breeze, right? :) Glad to hear that he's healthy and well.

NatPalmer said...

Another cute, blue-eyed, blondie boy is on the way!
You know, I was counting on you to have a girl, because I figured whatever you have next, I'll have next! :) No, really- I've already accepted the fact that I'll probably always have a house full of boys and that's fine with me too. They are really fun! Like you said, we have practice... plus tons of cute clothes ready to go! Then again, a friend of mine is having her 4th baby next month and it's her first girl! I guess you never know. :)

MEREDITH said...

Congrats super excited for you guys!

Michelle said...

WOW - CONGRATS KAYLI! Mother-of-three to be - you are amazing! Hope things are going well with your pregnancy - can't wait to see the first pictures!