Monday, February 22, 2010

There have been quite a few things that I have wanted to post about but haven't gotten around to it. So this post is a bunch of different things that have been going on at the Baugh household lately. This first picture is of Caleb sleeping on the floor. He has suddenly decided that he doesn't want to take naps anymore, but I still lay him down every day because I am not ready for him to give up naps! This particular day he played and cryed in his bed for 2 hours (I know I'm so mean) but I was not going to get him out! Finally I gave in and got him out and then about 10 min later he was asleep in his floor, what a pill! On my previous post I talked about how much Caleb likes to copy Austin. Well Austin loves to copy his dad and dress up like his dad. So here is a pic of Austin copying dad and then, of course, Caleb had to copy Austin so they both walked around dressed as dad.


These last pictures are from Tumbling. Jill and I signed up Jack and Austin for tumbling through the community education program. They went for four weeks and then they graduated, so here they are on their last day. They had a lot of fun running around and learning tricks.



3 comments:

Charayne said...

Kids are so funny about sleeping. Too cute. Oh and the class looked fun, did you like it? Glad to see you are doing well. We need to get together and visit and let the kids play.

Melissa said...

I love that first picture! I am not ready for Evan to give up naps either. Luckly, the Tripletts are sleepers. I stick him up in his room too for a while even if he doesn't sleep-so if your mean then so am I :)

Brittney said...

We're having nap issues at our home too. My little guy is trying to give them up but every time I don't put him down for one, he falls asleep on the couch or floor around dinner time which means that he doesn't want to go to bed at night. It's such a tricky age but I definitely don't want to give up the nap time either. It's such precious rare moments of quiet in our home. :)