Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I say this every year but Christmas this year was a lot of fun! I just love this time of year and all of the fun family traditions that we get to participate in! Here is Luke on Christmas morning:
Austin woke up at 6:00, and he was ready! So we woke up Caleb and Dad, who both weren't quite ready to wake up yet (next year we will be waiting until 7)
This is a picture of all of the Bruun cousins. My mom gets them pjs every year. This year my brother Cameron, who is on a mission in Sweden, called at 8 am, so we were all at my moms pretty early in the morning!

I had to include this close up of Luke and his twin cousins, Colin and Trevin, I think it's so funny and he looks huge sitting next to them (they are 6 months apart)

On Christmas Eve after we read the nativity and sang Christmas carols we found some Michael Jackson music videos and decided to watch them. It was a lot of fun watching all of the kids dance to Thriller, and Bad! My favorite is Matt's Christmas turtleneck!

While we were having our Christmas program, Andy put his sister Katie (who lives in West Virginia) on video phone so she still got to participate! Here everyone is looking at her new little baby Beau.


Austins favorite present was his lego castle, he worked all day on the day after Christmas to complete it!


We were in quite a state of shock to realize how stinkin' spoiled our kids were this year! But then again we spoiled each other as well! Do you ever have years where you decide you are not going to get anything for each other? Well that's what we did last year and so this year we did the opposite and got each other too many things! But who doesn't like gettting spoiled every once in a while :). My favorite thing that Andy gave me were my blog books. He made and printed two blog books from the past two years and it was a huge surprise because I had never even mentioned that I wanted them! He also got me a laptop! His favorite present for sure was his apple tv. We have spent the past three days straight watching Battlestar Galactica!




We have had a great year haging out with family and eating tons of delicious food! Now it's time to stop eating so much good food and go on a diet!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun Christmas you guys had! I think that it is good to spoil them every now and then :) And it is easier when they are little and not asking for cell phones and I pods. Jake's little babies are so cute too! It is fun to see how fast they grow.

KatieElizabeth said...

I love all the pictures. Thanks for the phone call, it was fun to be apart of the choas.

Colette said...

glad you had a great christmas. looks like you did spoil the kids. i better get my butt in gear for next year. my kids got peanuts compared to yours. now i feel bad.

Colette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney said...

That's so cool that Andy got you the blog books. That would be the best Christmas present EVER especially if they did all of the work to transfer the info to the book. I have 2 1/2 years worth of books I need to do but I just can't ever find the time to transfer all the info. Maybe I should give the hubby a little hint. :)

Looks like everyone had a great Christmas. And yes, it's good to get spoiled every once in awhile. You all deserve it!