Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dreaming of Summer.......

Summer is in the air, especially after a day like today! We went to the park today and it was a bit breezy but so nice. This is a picture of Austin and his best friend Joey, they are in the same Kindergarten class and church class, and I watch him three days a week. They are great and have so much fun together!




This is the best one I could get of Caleb, he was all over the place, he loved the park!




Veggies always remind me of summer. This is a new recipe I found, where you roast the veggies with salt and pepper and thyme ( I added parmasan cheese). They were soooooo tasty and only 1 point (if you are on weight watchers, then you know what I'm talking about:)




Our house was so hot today but I'm not quite ready for A.C. So we pulled out the summer jammies! I love these ones that snap the shirt and pants together, I think they are so cute!






We are SO excited for summer!!!!






2 comments:

Charayne said...

We can't wait for summer to come either. Kelton has those same jammies. I miss you lets do lunch! :)

Brittney said...

Love that last picture. What a sweetie with that big smile (you can see it even with the binkie). :)