Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First Blog!



Hello everyone! After months of reading so many cute blogs, I finally decided it was time to start my own. Here are my boys: Austin is three, he loves his cousins, his brother and LOVES Thomas the train or "blue choo choo". Caleb is ten months and (no joke) the happiest baby ever! He smiles at everyone and he always brightens my day! And he LOVES Austin, they have a lot of fun together!



------ train mania ------- Lily, Austin, Emma, Braden (cousins)---------- silly brothers----------





smiling Caleb

1 comment:

Charayne said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you started a blog! I think that you will really enjoy recording the special family memories this way. It is really easy! Austin had fun with his cousins here the other day. He was sad when he had to leave. :)