Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some things that happened to the Baughs in May


May has been a crazy month for us. First I am still adjusting from our move (Pleasant Grove to West Jordan) so I drive down to Orem/Pleasant Grove about once a week to visit family. And that takes a lot of time and gas!

(West Jordan)

Also Caleb had a minor outpatient surgery this month and he also got a Helmet for his head because of "positional molding", where he favored one side of his head when he slept which caused the other side to become flat! He has to wear it 23 hrs a day for at least three months. I always feel so bad for him but he really doesn't seem to mind it!




Then for Memorial Day we went up to the Baugh Family cabin for some fun time outside! It was a lot of fun, except we had to hang inside because of all the snow!!





6 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so happy that you have joined the blogging family. I wasn't so sure about it myself, but after giving into Kristine nagging, I am glad that I did. It's kinda fun to see what everyone is up to!

Brittney said...

He doesn't look like he minds it at all...he looks as happy as can be. I cannot believe how big your oldest is. I haven't seen you all in way too long!

Charayne said...

Where did may go??? I am glad that you are getting settled in.(and glad that you are in SLC) It's fun that you are a blogger now. :) See ya Friday!

KatieElizabeth said...

I love your blog. Its fun to just sit down and figure out what else you can add to it. It will be your computer scapbooking. good luck. See you again next month

Burrellblog said...

Hey Kayli-You never call, you never write-just kidding. You know you live like 5 min away from me now, come and visit, even better, I will come visit you. I love to blog, I'm glad you started so I can see what your up to.

Melissa Miller said...

Welcome to the blog-o-la world...it is fabulous!!