Monday, November 17, 2008

Something I've Discovered

I'm sure most of you have figured this out by now but I have just discovered that I am a HORRIBLE blogger. So I apologize for my once a month posts but they're better than nothing, right? Anyway here are some things we have been up to this past month:
Painting pumpkins at Grandma Bruuns (a heck of a lot
easier and less mess!)

Pirate or Indiana Jones?
I went to all this work piecing together a very cute
(in my opinion) pirate costume for Austin and at the
last minute he decides he'd rather be Indiana Jones, what!?
So we compromised: Preschool Party=Indiana Jones,
Halloween=Pirate.

Halloween Party at Grandma Baughs

Two cute but not-so-happy boys
(the one picture where they are both smiling
someone walked in front of so I have a nice
pic of a leg, oh well)

Halloween never left our house. Austin is either a
pirate or Indiana Jones every day and insists that
we call him "Capi Jack Sparo" or "Ieo Jones"
-funny kid!

"Mom come take our picture, we are stuck in a cage!"

8 comments:

Burrellblog said...

Your not a horrible blogger, just a busy one. I love to hear from you, even if its just once a month.

Melissa said...

Cute pictures of your boys. I love the one that they are in "a cage". The imaginations that these little ones have is so dang cute.

NatPalmer said...

Caleb is looking so grown up from the last time I saw him, only a few months ago! Maybe it's that he finally grew more hair. :)

Jill said...

It's about time! Did Shelley ever call you? She's been trying to get ahold of you. Love the pictures! I have some cute ones of them on my camera from Halloween.

Jill said...

Haha, did you lose your sidebar too? I think I know how to fix it now!

Charayne said...

Better than my 3 months with out posting. Anything is better than nothing. It sounds like you have been busy and having fun. Thanks again for your help today!!!! You are simply the best!!!!

Brittney said...

I guess you can look at it this way: you are busy creating memories instead of wasting time at the computer writing about them.

All of my blogging takes place WAY after the family's down so I justify it that way...I'm not missing out on anything important...other than sleep. :)

It's fun to see a new post, however often if may be!

Cami said...

Hey Kayli:

Your kids look adorable! We need to get together more often. I added your blog to my page, I hope you don't care.

-Cami