Sunday, October 19, 2008

Things We Have Been Up To

Wow, it's been so long it took me awhile to figure out what I was even doing! Life here has been a little crazy, Andy has been going out of town quite often (twice last month and now twice this month) and Austin is now "officially" potty trained (yeah)! Austin also takes speech therapy classes on Mondays and goes to preschool on Wednesdays which requires us to drive 40 min just to get there, but it's well worth it! And I know some of you have been a heck of a lot busier than me but we're getting back into the swing of things! Here are a few things we have been up to lately:
Witches at Gardner Village with Rachel & Alex Zupan
A trip to the Zoo with all of the cousins + Grandma (an adventure)
Emma, Braden, Lily, Jack, Jayci, Caleb, and Austin
A drive up to the copper mine, I remember when I was younger
it seemed a lot higher and scarier looking down in, but it was still
really cool and Austin loved the BIG trucks!
And... yesterday before Andy left again for a trip to Florida
he decided to make me dinner, it was incredible!
Here's an appetizer of Humus and pita bread
(very tasty I might add)
Here is the first course, a beautiful green salad that he
cut up and put together!
And here is the second course, rosemary roasted
chicken, mashed potatoes and homemade gravy
(I don't even make homemade gravy) and it was
so delicious. Plus he even cleaned up. Thank you
babe, I love you!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

what a Yummy looking dinner!!

Your boys are cute! I have 3 boys, there a bit older.

Brittney said...

YUMMY!!! :)

Jill said...

It's about time! I can't believe that dinner, that's awesome! Major kudos for that!

Melissa said...

Wow, you guys have been busy. So nice that he made dinner for you. That is very sweet. I don't think chad even knows how to turn on an oven!

Sorensen Family said...

I keep wanting to take Drew to the mine, it looks really cool! That is great that Austin is potty trained! One less bum to change for you!
We so have to get together with all of the girls soon. Its long overdue!

Andrea said...

Congrats on the potty training!!! Oh, and you can send your hubby to our house anytime he feels the urge to cook like that again! I won't mind!

Brooke said...

That dinner looks so delish! Good job Andy!

Amy Jensen said...

Ya what Jill said it is about time! That is sweet what your hubby did. When I worked Devin made dinner all the time but I always had to clean up! :)

Sarah said...

wow, a dinner?? that is really sweet of andy!

Charayne said...

Looks tasty! And it sounds like you have had a lot of fun lately while staying busy.

Shelly & Danny said...

Hey Kayli! I found your blog, it's been so long since I've seen you. Your family is adorable, those kids are too cute. You should send me your email address, a bunch of us want to get together for lunch, like Shayla and Cami, I can get you more details.

1shellym@gmail.com