Monday, May 3, 2010

How to create michief during naptime

Step 1: stand on bed and open curtains to let in the light
Step 2: empty shelves of toys, books, and pjs

Step 3: put toys, books, and pjs into pack n play (and whatever else you can find on the floor and in the closet)



Step 4: be as happy as can be even when mom is yelling at you
Step 5: repeat again the next day
Side note: The pack n play is set up in Calebs room because if he doesn't stay in his bed for naptime (never does) then he has to go into the pack n play. I guess he decided if he filled it up with a ton of crap, then he wouldn't have to go into it, and it worked for the past two days because I have been too lazy to clean it out. But his weekend fun is over, today he will be taking a nice nap in his pack n play!



3 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my! Boys can be stinkers, can't they.

When is the next BOY due???

Tell Jake he needs to send me an invite to his blog:)

Kimri

M&M said...

Oh my goodness that is making me laugh so hard! I know I wouldn't be quite as amused if it was my own kid but seriously funny. Where do kids come up with these ideas? Thank goodness for blogs so we can think of something positive (I can post this on the blog) when something stressful happens. Oh and Jake has a blog? I want an invite!

Melissa said...

Smart kid! They always think of ways to get around the rules! That is funny, and he looks so innocent in that pic of him too!