Friday, May 21, 2010

Our Little Graduate

Austin had his preschool program and graduation yesterday. He was so cute singing all of his songs and dancing with the girls, I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten soon, he is growing way too fast. I'm sure everyone feels this way when their first goes to Kindergarten, but I feel so old!

Here he is siging with his class. His class had 8 girls and only 4 boys, but he loved it!
Getting his diploma from his teacher Miss Tammy (Grandma)

Him and Jack, hanging out together as new graduates.
*One more week until baby comes. This was the last big event that I wanted to get done with before he came, so now I am just waiting and hoping he comes real soon! I am at the point where I am willing to get up in the night and deal with 3 kids, I am just sick of having him in my tummy and the sooner he comes the better, blah!!

2 comments:

NatPalmer said...

Yes, it's weird that our boys are growing up so quickly. Austin looks so big! Logan will miss the deadline and have another year of preschool... but lately I've been noticing how tall and older he's been looking. *sob*

Yay for little man #3 soon to come! Good luck with everything, I will be thinking of you. :)

Melissa said...

I freaked out when Lauren had her Kindergarten round up recently! I am feeling way old. I wonder how I will feel when I am standing in line with her at the DMV to get her first license. Crazy! Good luck with your new little guy. You are going to have to tell me how it is with 3 babies.