Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stadium of FIRE!

The Stadium of Fire was a lot of fun this year. Andy and I really like Brad Paisley so we got six tickets and had a blast! My parents came along with Andys bro, David, and sis, Katie. At the beginning some skydivers brought in the flag which was really neat. Then David Archuletta started off the show, and I was really amazed and impressed and I think I may have even developed a little crush on him:). But I was most excited for Brad Paisley. He sang most all of his great songs and I really wished that he could've sang all night! But of course, you can't go to the stadium of fire without some really awesome fireworks, which they were! All in all it was a great night and the weather was perfect!








Me, Andy, Dave, and Katie



My parents and us

1 comment:

M&M said...

Sounds fun! I totally want to go some year. Seems just totally amazing.